This Roman Centurion Subarmalis leather armor is meant to wear underneath a centurion breastplate or lorica segmentata. It also can be worn as a stand alone piece. Add our red Roman Tunic underneath this and you have an authentic and complete Roman Costume. This piece is made of leather and is a very comfortable wear. It is a one piece fits all and fits chest sizes up to 44 inches. Optimally fits a person 5'8" to 6'2".
This Roman armor was formed of metal pieces riveted together, called a lorica. while the overlap offered excellent protection in battle, it also offered many opportunities to pinch the wearer's skin. A garment called a Subarmalis was worn under the armor to prevent this from happening. This version of the Subarmalis is made in black leather, each skirting strip trimmed white fringe.
- Leather Roman Subarmalis - Made of Genuine leather
- Authentically-Styled Under-Tunic for The Lorica
- One Size Fits Most - up to a 44 in chest
- Stunning as a Display Item, Collectors Piece, or Gift
- A Great Armor Accent to Any Medieval Knight or Warrior Costume
- Can be worn alone or goes perfectly with our Roman tunic and armor
- Dimensions: 21"L x 14"W X 5"H
- Weight: 7.04lbs
- Case Quantity: 12 Units Per Case