U.S. Cavalry Sword, Wooden Handle
This amazing 1840 Wood Handle Cavalry Trooper Sword is inspired by that traditional military sword. Similar sabers are still used in US military ceremonies. The carbon steel blade of this recreation sword displays a slight upward curve. The brass guard and pommel provide stunning accents to the military blade. The wooden grip is inlaid with brass wire. The polished steel scabbard has two carrying rings for a secure attachment to your belt or baldric. Whether you are performing at a living history event or you want a classic blade for your sword collection, the 1840 Wood Handle Cavalry Trooper Sword is a classic choice.
Nicknamed Old Wristbreaker due to its heavy blade, the Model 1840 Cavalry Saber as US Army sword based on the 1822 French hussar sabre.
- A recreation of a US Cavalry sword
- Displays a knuckle guard handle
- Perfect for ceremonial use
- Mirror finish unsharpened blade
- Excellent gift for collectors and reenactors
- Dimensions: L: 43in x W: 5.5in x H: 4.75in
- Weight: 3.95lb
- Case Quantity: 10 Units Per Case
- Measurements: 40"