IR 80866 - Spiked Gladius Helmet with Black Plume & Finish
This stunning Royal Corinthian helmet maintains the classic Greek hoplite design while adding a unique flair. Steel spikes jet out from the cheek plates to give this helmet a menacing look. This helmet is finished with utmost care and attention to ensure its alluring shape and elegant design. The painted finish ensures a long lasting surface that will protect against long term rust.
- This Spiked Royal Corinthian helmet does not only provides a rich look to the place, but it is also serves as a highly demanded handicraft in art galleries, museums and exhibitions.
- Comes unlined- You can add an arming cap or your own padding for a more comfortable fit. The interior circumference of this helmet is large around 26", so most people will need padding inside for a more snug fit.
- Features an entirely painted black helmet, made of 18 gauge steel, and a simulated black horse hair plume.
- Features steel spikes on the cheek plate
- Black synthetic plume with a brass plume holder
- Great for LARP (live action role playing) cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Dimensions: L: 13in x W: 9.5in x H: 14.5in
- Weight: 3.14lbs
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case