Royal Navy Search Light With Tripod
A reproduction of a 19th-century British marine light used to transmit Morse code, our sealight evokes both grand ocean liners and Old Hollywood.
In a way, the Royal Navy Search Light With Tripod is a wonderful combination of old technology, romantic seafaring, and practical lighting. Perched on its imposing aluminum steel tripod the light dominates, adding character to a room, an important element in today's design philosophy. This replica is exclusive to Authentic Models, hand-crafted of brass and aluminum. This is signature AM for those who value master craftsmanship and technical skills. A great addition to a now much-appreciated collection of spotlights and signal lamps.
- Fully adjustable head
- Crafted from solid aluminum & steel
- Features a machine-turned gear mechanism
- Deluxe rotating searchlight
- Crank smoothly positions the light head up or down
- Louvers adjust to any angle
- Telescopic tripod base moves to the desired height
- Dimensions: L: 22in x W: 21in x H: 21in
- Weight: 34.80lb
- Case Quantity: One Unit Per Case