Roman Centurion Helmet Black Plume
These beautiful Roman Centurion Helmet with Black Plume is a superb replica of a helmet that would have been worn by one of these leaders. A centurion was a professional officer of the Roman army who commanded groups of centuries of around 80 men. The centurion was a prominent figure on the battlefield, and you will have the same intimidating effect when you wear this Roman Centurion Helmet with Black Plume.
- This helmet is made of a dark stainless steel that contrasts beautifully with the brass accents.
- Cheek flaps are mounted on hinges and an extension provides the back of the neck with protection as well.
- The tall crest is mounted at the top of the helmet and features a black plume.
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Dimensions: L: 17.5in x W: 13.75in x H: 10.5in
- Weight: 4.12lbs
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case