Robert The Bruce Helmet
This Robert Bruce Helmet is an accurate ornate based on authentic historical research. This incredible helmet was designed after the King of Scotland. Robert was the King from 1306 until 1329 and became one of the famed warriors of his time. Known as one of the most valiant warriors of his time, Robert played a huge role during the Wars of Scottish Independence against England.
- Featuring solid steel construction, this piece is beautifully designed and comes fully wearable.
- Perfect for costumes, collections, and reenactments.
- Made of solid steel & brass
- Dimensions: L: 9.5in x W: 9.5in x H: 12.5in
- Weight: 4.00lb
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case
- Measurements: 11"