IR 80634 - Pickle hoube German Helmet
This Pickelhaube Helmet is an accurate ornate based on authentic historical research. It was developed in the 19th century by King Frederick William IV of Prussia. This helmet will be a great addition to your collection, a companion to your high-end costume or simply for impressing friends and family!
- Our model is made of 18 gauge steel and comes with two round colored cockades.
- Featured a winged eagle that was used as a symbol for Prussia
- The iconic spike is made of brass and steel and contains a brass chinstrap with buckle.
- Made from 100 % Solid Steel
- Dimensions: L:12in x W: 9in x H: 12.25in
- Weight: 2.06lbs
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case