Imperial Italic Centurion Helmet with White Crest
This stunning Imperial Italic Centurion Helmet with White Crest features impressive workmanship and historical accuracy. The plume holder is tied down on each end of the helmet and held up by an "fork" to give stability. It has a full plume of tan simulated horse hair which goes transverse across the helmet ear to ear, and also has a leather chin strap for support. The interior circumference of this helmet is large around 26", so most people will need padding inside for a more snug fit.
- It is made of 18 gauge steel, has brass accents throughout and hand-finished. You can add an arming cap or your own padding for additional support.
- Has simulated tan plume that runs transverse across the helmet
- This Roman Centurion Armor Helmet not only provides a rich look to the place, but it is also serves as a highly demanded handicraft in art galleries, museums and exhibitions.
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Dimensions: L: 10.25in x W: 13.25in x H: 17in
- Weight: 5.05lb
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case