Greco Roman Helmet Red Plume
Greco Roman Helmet Red Plume is a symbol of excellence. Horse hair, especially when worn as a capillary ornament, was a sign of manliness. Roman helmets had brushes or plumes of horsehair. It seemed to have been a purely aesthetic addition, with little practical use. However it was the continuation of a type of helmet known as the Illyrian Helmet which had horse hair brushes. Used widely throughout the Classical and Prehistoric, in Greece, the Balkans and Italy.
- Authentic Roman Officer helmet replica for display, wear, or costume use
- Made of heavy 18 gauge steel by an expert metal smith
- Because this item is handmade, exact dimensions vary slightly
- Dimensions: L: 17in x W: 9.5in x H: 17in
- Weight: 4.06lbs
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case