German Sallet Helmet w/ Visor
This classic German Sallet Helmet was worn by heavy German infantry during the medieval era. Made of 18 gauge mild steel with brass rivets, this helmet is a high quality collectible or costume piece. The front plate of this helmet pivots to open and close to allow for more visibility when needed. This helmet comes unlined so you can customize the inside with your own padding or purchase an arming cap for comfortability when wearing. It is a one size fit most and will accommodate most head sizes up to XL.
- Dimensions: 9.5" tall, 9" wide, 13.5" deep
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel with brass rivets
- Fully wearable; comes unlined
- Perfect for costumes, role-playing, and collection
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case