Gauntlet Brass Mix (19986)
These medieval gauntlets feature a slimmer design and are fit for any type of medieval warrior! They come with fully attached heavy-duty leather gloves for maximum comfort and protection. Medieval gauntlets provided maximum protection for knights and foot soldiers alike. During battle, the hands and wrist were particularly vulnerable to weapons blows. The medieval gauntlet first came into being around the 14th century A.D. and was armor of choice of hand protection. Its multi-plated design allowed for extreme flexibility and made it easy to grip the sword hilt just as firm as a hand without armor. This piece is fully wearable and has many points of articulation. This pair is made of 18-gauge mild steel.
- Medieval Warrior Metal Gothic Knight Style Gauntlets.
- Construction: Layers of Riveted Scales/ Steel: Functional Carbon Steel.
- Surface: Polished & Oiled Exterior, Lacquered Interior/Straps: Genuine Suede Leather.
- Coverage: Fingers, Hands, Wrists, Lower Arms.
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- All Armor products are made from the finest materials with attention to providing intricate details in each piece
- Dimensions: L: 16.5in x W: 6in x H: 6in
- Case Quantity: 6 Sets (of 2) Per Case
- Weight: 3.15lb
- Approximate Packing Measurements and Weight:
- 20" X 11" X 9"
- 7 Pounds