CO 1528 - Copper Ship Lamp Large, Red (Port) with Oil Lamp.
This beautiful copper port side red lantern is a completely functional oil lamp in classic antique style. The oil burner is in great working condition and produces clear light through. These oil-burning lanterns were made to be lit and hoisted to the top of the mast with one rope tied to the handle and 2 ropes through the brass guides to keep it from swaying as the ship rolled with the sea.
You are going to love every bit of this beautiful copper port side lantern as it looks even more beautiful in person!
- Features a functioning hinged door and a fully operable oil lantern
- The brilliant red glass lens is mounted within a housing of highly polished copper
- Accurate replica of a traditional oil lantern used aboard sailing and steamships to help avoid collisions at sea.
- Dimensions: L: 7in x W: 7in x H: 17in
- Weight: 9.25lb
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case
- Measurements: 17"