Armor Jacket Brass Fitted
Dating back to the Middle Ages comes this Medieval Armor Jacket Brass fitted, providing protection and a stand out appearance. This armor type was worn in England and then spread to other countries. Crafted from 18 gauge steel, this piece comes complete with adjustable leather straps and is fully wearable with a comfortable fit. Great for costumes, reenactments, and display.
- Hand forged of 18 gauge steel
- Features adjustable leather straps
- Fully wearable - fits chest sizes up to 48"
- Armor stand sold separately.
- 23" tall
- 16.5" wide
- 12" deep
- Dimensions: L: 12in x W: 16.5in x H: 23in
- Weight: 9.70lb
- UPC: 092074808064
- Case Quantity: 3 Units Per Case
- Approximate Packing Measurements:
- 23" X 17" X 9"
- Weight: 15 Pounds