IR 80643 - Armor Helmet Sugar Loaf
Among the finest in headgear of the Middle Ages comes the Sugar Loaf Medieval Helmet, which was commonly worn on the battlefield during this era. This style was in line with the family of great helms and is characterized by a conical top. Featuring 18 gauge steel construction, this attractive piece is beautifully designed and adorned with rich brass fittings and has ventilation holes around the mouth for breathing room, making it comfortable and fully wearable. With authentic style, this helmet is perfect for costumes, collections, and reenactments.
- Fully wearable and functional
- Dimensions: L: 8.75in x W: 9in x H: 18in
- Weight 3.60 Pounds | 18 Gauge Steel
- Color: Silver
- Great for unique costumes, role-playing, and collection
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case