Armor Helmet, Medieval Italian
This beautiful Medieval Italian Knights Helmet is a fantastic example of the style worn by the Italian knights in the 15th century. It was designed to provide maximum protection in battle and during jousts. The full-face design and corrugated face mask left little room for blows to connect. A ridge runs from the front to back on top of the helmet. The visor can be flipped up when not in use.
- Made of 18-gauge stainless steel
- Features a corrugated face mask
- A great example of a 15th century Italian Knights helmet
- A great armor accent to any medieval knight costume
- Great for LARP (live-action role-playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Dimensions: L: 11.5in x W: 9in x H: 12.5in
- Weight: 4lbs
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case