Armor Helmet (19991)
Armor helmet offers a predated and historic look. This helmet is finished with the utmost care and attention to ensure its alluring shape and elegant design. This has a shiny finish and known for having accurate design that enhances the appearance of your antique showcase. It dates to the period of transition from lighter armor to shot proof.
- This Armor Helmet not only provides a rich look to the place, but it also serves as a highly demanded handicraft in art galleries, museums and exhibitions.
- Made out of 18 gauge mild steel and hand finished
- Historically accurate and authentic design
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Dimensions: L: 7.25in x W: 9in x H: 10.5in
- Weight: 4.75lb
- Case Quantity: 6 Units Per Case