This Medieval Archer sword is a classic sword design of the medieval ages. This sword was a great sidearm for archers in case the enemy got close enough for hand to hand combat. This sword features a genuine leather wrap grip, full tang, and a solid steel cross hard and pommel. The solidly constructed hand-forged blade is made out of carbon steel and ships blunt, but the nature of the steel allows it to be sharpened.
- Each sword is uniquely hand-made so you're truly getting a one of a kind collector's piece.
- Scabbard is not included.
- Blade is made out of carbon steel and has a full tang construction
- Genuine leather wrap grip
- Dimensions: L: 40in x W: 7in x H: 2.5in
- Case Quantity: 12 Units Per Case
- Weight: 3.35lb
- Measurements: 37"